So You Want More Money? - CD and DVD available
0 items in bag
There is no doubt that God wants you to prosper – it is stated categorically in His Word. To prosper means to have continued success, to thrive, to grow, to be flourishing, to have wealth, to have good fortune and to have an expeditious journey. It is more than having plenty of money; but it certainly does include having plenty of money.
In this eye-opening series, Pastor Tayo contends that the single, most important factor in determining your financial well being is your attitude. Not your salary, not how hard you work, not how fervently you pray about money, not the financial miracles you will or will not experience … but your attitude.
Also included in this Series:
• Two types of credit card users.
• Two blunders associated with the use of credit cards.
• Five keys to using credit card wisely
• Twenty-five signs that you've lost financial control
• Five decisions to set you on the path to financial freedom
• Four Principles for regaining financial control. . .and more
Four Part Message Series - Message Titles
• First Things First
• We Need To Talk
• If You In A Hole, Stop Digging
• Whose Money Is It Anyway?