Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. It is great to welcome you to the web page of New Wine Covenant Partners. It is even greater to welcome you to a life changing opportunity to become a Covenant Partner.
As a result of the compassion of New Wine Covenant Partners, millions of people all over the world are giving their lives to Christ. Whether it is in the Arabian cities of Dubai or the Ashanti towns in Ghana, we are reaching people all over the world.
The prayer and financial support of New Wine Covenant Partners are having a global impact, from the housing projects for lepers in India to the leadership training for ministers in Nigeria, from the radio broadcast in London to television ministry all over Europe. New Wine Covenant Partners are transforming lives round the clock and around the globe. Once again, I welcome you to the opportunity to fulfill the great commission as directed by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19.
Our lives are the answer to somebody's question - the solution to somebody's problem. Every single day, across the earth, somebody steps into their destiny because of our obedience. Jesus said "Go"; and that is what we are doing. But we realise that it takes more than our anointing to get the job done. It also takes your support, your faith, your prayers and your finances.
We understand the spiritual principle of synergy. We know that when we combine forces, the results will be far greater than that of the mere addition of our strengths.
This is why we invite you to partner with us.
Pastor Michael Olawore, CEO, New Wine International
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour"
How Partnership Works
• We will pray constantly for God's blessings and favour to be upon you
• We will faithfully bring you God's word to help you walk in victory in all areas of your life
• We will minister to you through our regular partners' communiqué, Covenant Contact
• We will periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification
• We will furnish you with an official New Wine Covenant Partner Kit
• Pray for us always
• Support our ministry endeavours around the world with your faith and practical assistance
• Support us financially with your regular monthly commitment
BENEFITS TO US
• We will be more effective in doing what God has called us to do around the world Ecclesiastes 4:9
• The impact of our ministry will be multiplied exponentially Deuteronomy 32:30
BENEFITS TO YOU
• The anointing that God has placed upon this ministry becomes available to you in every area of your life Matthew 10:41
• You share in the reward of our labour 1 Samuel 30:24
What You Will Receive
When you sign up you will receive a New Wine Covenant Partner Kit which contains:
• A Covenant Partner certificate • A Covenant Partner executive folder.
• An exclusive NWCP chrome insignia pen. • A beautiful enamelled NWCP lapel badge.
• A special gift from us.
BECOMING A PARTNER
To become a New Wine Covenant Partner simply print out and complete the commitment and standing order form in the "join" section (or click here) and mail it to us at:
New Wine International, Gateway House, John Wilson Street, London SE18 6QQ
The Effects of Your Partnership
Your partnership with us enables us to fulfill the Great Commission with an ever-expanding variety of ministry initiatives around the world.
• Winepress, the free quarterly magazine with an estimated readership of 150,000 - now circulating in over 50 nations
• Missionary Work and Missions Support Programmes in nations such as Burundi, Gambia, India, Lithuania, Nigeria, and Tanzania... to mention a few
• Our dynamic Television & Radio Outreach ministry throughout Africa, Asia, Europe and North America
• New Wine Bible College, a cutting-edge training programme designed to raise 21st century leaders
• Church Planting initiatives around the world
• Support of front-line missions organisations on every single continent
"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now…" Philippians 1:4-6